The Enactus Ireland website located www.enactusireland.org, including any and all content, information and materials contained within it (this “Website”), is provided by Enactus Ireland (“we”, “us”, “our”). It has been created to facilitate collaboration and encourage youth leadership and social entrepreneurial development and engagement across our communities of business, students and academics.
While we shall use reasonable endeavours to ensure that this Website is generally available we make no representation or guarantees as to such availability.
We reserve the right to withdraw access to all or any part of this Website for periods of time in order to modify its content, for scheduled or unscheduled maintenance and for other purposes, without notice to you.
Since you will receive this Website via third party telecommunications networks, you acknowledge that we cannot guarantee that the availability of this Website will be uninterrupted or error free. Similarly, we cannot guarantee that the transmission of any information over such telecommunications networks will be secure nor that you will be able to access this Website at all times.
While we do endeavour to ensure that the information provided by Enactus Ireland itself in this site is accurate, appropriate and up-to-date, you should note that:
▪ since some of the information is provided by universities, other higher education providers, stakeholders and students, we cannot and do not undertake to monitor every item;
▪ we make no representations, warranties or endorsements about the information or its accuracy; and
▪ anything on this Website provided by Enactus Ireland is for information purposes only and does not constitute legal or professional advice.
We are unable to guarantee that this website is virus and/or error free. You should always check any content before downloading. Any content is downloaded by you from the Website at your own risk, and on the basis that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such content.
IMPORTANT: Please note that you are solely responsible for any decisions you take based on the information contained in the Website. To the extent permitted by law, we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage arising from your use of the Website.
You acknowledge that all rights in copyright, database rights, design rights, trade marks and other intellectual property rights (whether registered, capable of registration or otherwise) throughout the world, for the full duration of such rights (“IP Rights”) in this Website (excluding the contributions from bloggers) are owned by us or our other licensors (as appropriate).
Should you choose to contribute content or a comment to the Website/Blog, you agree that you will:
▪ post material that clearly relates to the subject matter of the website/blog and its articles
▪ treat other site users respectfully and with consideration
▪ recognise that this is a conversational and discursive site and participate in this spirit
▪ only post material that you have either written yourself or where you have the copyright owner’s agreement to do so (noting that the author may not always be the copyright owner)
▪ post using the English language
and that you will not:
▪ use the website/blog to advertise services or products or as a platform for internet spam
▪ use the site for party political purposes
▪ use language that is offensive, inflammatory or provocative (such as swearing or obscenity)
▪ break the law (please recognise that you are responsible for your comments and Enactus Ireland is not liable for any breach of confidentially, copyright, any obscene, defamatory, seditious, blasphemous or other actionable statement you may make)
▪ post personal information or contact details in comments that relate either to you or other individuals
▪ attempt to impersonate or falsely claim to represent a person or an organisation.
This website is pre-moderated to help ensure that content complies with the guidelines we have set out on this page. We do not have a comment publishing facility. Enactus Ireland reserves the right not to publish any content, for any reason, and its decision will be final.
Any user who feels that a post/content is inappropriate may contact Lizzie O’Brien firstname.lastname@example.org .